Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Making Lemonade's Stork Report

Making Lemonade

Have you met Carrie at Making Lemonade? She is a super sweet bloggy friend of mine with an absolutely adorable toddler. Since she is pregnant with Baby #2, Carrie has decided to devote the month of February to all things baby in her Stork Report.

All month long she is having guest bloggers with topics ranging from cute baby shower gifts and nursery decorating ideas. I'll even be guest blogging next week, but more on that later!

Carrie is also have a TON of awesome giveaways. This is the one (so don't you dare enter it) that I want to win, but there are seven giveaways so far. So head over there right now to check her out, and tell her Erin sent you!

Erin

4 comments:

Shell said...

Cool! I'm guest blogging over there, too.

Which reminds me that I need to finish my post. LOL

Steph said...

I'll have to head over and check it out!


Steph @ A Grande Life

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

What a great way to get someone to enter a giveaway-- by telling them NOT to enter it! You know I'm off to check it out now!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Shell said...

I'm redoing my buttons right now...you don't have one?