I have been hearing so many sad things around the blog world this week, I really wanted to reflect on what makes me happy. I have been blessed with so much, but it is easy to forget sometimes. So here you go:
1. The big hug and cuddles I get from Miss H first thing in the morning when I get her out of her crib.
2. Baby B's big stretch and smile when I unwrap her from her swaddle blanket in the morning.
3. Listening to my husband wrapping Christmas gifts upstairs.
4. Knowing how lucky I am to have such beautiful, happy, healthy, loving children.
5. Bare Escentuals Happiness Collection
6. Holding and rocking Baby B to sleep. I love how she snuggles up against me. It must be such a wonderful way to drift off to sleep.
7. Singing Christmas carols along (poorly) with the radio. And when I don't sing, hearing Miss H in the back seat say, "Sing Mommy!"
8. Talking to my sister on the phone.
9. Talking to anyone on the phone (did I mention I don't get a lot of adult interaction.)
10. Going to sleep with a happy heart and a prayer of thanksgiving.
What makes you happy?