Sometimes I wonder why I am so obsessed with blogging. I love to work on my blog layout and write about what is going on in my life, but most of all, I love to "meet" other Mom bloggers. Sometimes it makes me sad that we are scattered all over the country/world. I feel like I have made some wonderful friends just by reading their blogs and leaving comments, and vice-versa.
One of my new bloggy friends, Shell from Things I Can't Say, awarded me the Lemonade Stand Award. The Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.
That is so cool! Thanks, Shell. I am really truly grateful - get it?
Now I get to pass the love along, and award this to 10 bloggers that I think show great attitude and gratitude.
- Marketing Mama @ Motherhood in the Industry
- Jess @ A 'Fritos' Kinda Life
- April @ Thoughts in My Tumultous Brain
- Polly @ The 5th Sister
- Carrie @ Making Lemonade
- Katherine Anne @ Medical School Mrs.
- Elizabeth @ Confessions From A Working Mom
- Stephanie @ A Pocket Full of Buttons
- Annissa Rae @ A Page In My Book
- Jessica @ Two Shades of Pink
The fine print for keeping the Lemonade Stand Award torch lit:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post .
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Have a great week girls!