This past weekend I found myself standing in the handicap stall of the ladies restroom at my local Panera. What was I doing just standing there, you might wonder. Nursing Baby B. That's right, I was nursing my six month old standing up in the bathroom.
So that got me reminisicing about all the places I have nursed my Rosebuds. I have never been fond of exposing myself in public, so I have learned to be creative when it comes to nursing discretely. Here are some of the places I have nursed:
- In my car (this is my favorite when out and about)
- In a dressing room at a retail store. I have even been known to go into a store just to use their dressing rooms to nurse even if I am not shopping there.
- Just about anywhere in public using my nursing cover, including in Church and all over Walt Disney World.
- The family restroom/lounge at my local shopping mall. I have actually found the number of these types of lounges increasing. I even found one at the Florida Aquarium.
- At the ACC Football Championship game in December. I nursed her while sitting in the stands and also while sitting on an unoccupied pretzel stand. (It was REALLY cold that night too.....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!)
Where is the strangest place you have ever nursed your baby? What is if your favorite type of nursing cover? Just curious!