Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday and Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop

Today is Good Friday, the day Christians remember the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Each day this weekend I will post a scripture passage for your reflection.

It was now about noon, and darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon, while the sun's light failed; and the curtain of the temple was torn in two. Then Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said, "Father, into your hands I commend my spirit." Having said this, he breathed his last. (Luke 44-46)

Yesterday, I was gifted the Hershey's Better Basket by Melissa at Peanut Butter in my hair. In case you haven't heard of it, Hershey's is helping to raise money for Children's Miracle Network by sponsoring the Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop.


basket-291x300


Children's Miracle Network is a non-profit alliance of children’s hospitals dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care, life-saving research and preventative education across North America. Hershey's is going to donate $10 for every Better Basket Blog Hop post written up to $7000 to Children's Miracle Network.


Here's all you have to do!


HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES:


* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to the person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $7,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.

This Easter I am giving this basket to:



Erin @ Amundsen House of Chaos


Carrie @ Making Lemonade



I hope you all have a happy and Holy Easter Weekend!


Blessings,

Erin

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness... Hershey's AND helping babies??? You know me VERY well! I will try my best to post something this week. What a fantastic idea. Thanks for giving me a "basket"!