1) Taylor Swift Radio on Pandora: In case you haven't heard of it, Pandora is free Internet radio with an unlimited number of radio stations. Right now in my account, I have Rob Thomas radio, Glee radio, and Taylor Swift Radio. When you pick a station, Pandora plays music similar in style and genre. For instance, with Taylor Swift Radio I get a very nice mix of country-pop crossover - everything from Carrie Underwood and Rascal Flatts to Colbie Caillat and Michelle Branch. Seriously, I'm digging it.
2) Miss H picking out her own clothes and getting dressed all. by. herself. 'Nough said.
3) Lil' B being obsessed with shoes.
4) My husband - he's a rock star in case you were wondering. (Not a for real rock star, a proverbial one, but a rock star none the less.)
6) Twitter - Yes, I drank the Kool-aid and am now addicted to Twitter. It is so nice to be able to log on and be able to have a conversation with someone (or several someones) at any time of day. I am really enjoying getting to know some of the fabulous bloggers that I follow a little bit better with each tweet.
And that brings me to, Blog Boycott Day! My amazing awesome fabulous friend Liz at a belle, a bean, & a chicago dog dedicates the second Friday of every month to being an anti-blogging, pro-Twitter day. Instead of spending the day blog hopping, log onto Twitter instead and follow the hashtag #BlogBoycottDay. You can also Link-up on Liz's blog so that we know who is playing along. Come tweet with us and get to know some people better. But I have to warn you, it is addicting! So come on, all the #ALLCAPSAWESOME kids are doing it.....