Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Introduction

Dear Blog Readers,

Today I begin a new journey, a journey of starting a new blog. My first blog was started with the intention of being a "family" blog, but has grown into more of a forum for me to write about things that I care about, things that my family generally doesn't care about reading. We are also in the process of having a huge upheaval in our family for the next few months, so I am planning to keep my family blog private.

Thus, I felt the need to begin this new public blog. You can expect to read things about what brings me joy and what frustrates me beyond belief. You will read about products that make my life easier and occasionally recipes that I find my toddler raving about. As the mother of a toddler and a small infant, I expect there will be lots to write about in the days and months to come. I hope you will join me on this journey!

Toodles!

Erin

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on the new blog; looking forward to reading it!

kBw said...

Congratulations on the new blog! I am stopping by from SITS. I hope you have a lovely Thursday! :) xo, KA

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

Thanks for the follow! I look forward to reading your new blog.

Samantha said...

I wish you luck with your new blog! It's an exciting time, a blank slate on which to write! :) Hope you're enjoying the holiday season!

Carrie said...

Thanks for linking this to the "First Post" Linky Party! I think it's a great first post, so full of hope. I also have a private blog for "fans" of my daughter, and so I totally understand the delineation between the two. I can't believe you started this blog just last December... I thought for sure it was much earlier!