Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday - Calling out the crib company

Today I am linking up with SupahMommy's Post-it Note Tuesday. If you haven't read about the completely ridiculous time I have been having getting my crib assembled, you can read about it here and here.

superstickies030910A

superstickies030910B

superstickies030910C

superstickies030910D

superstickies030910E

Seriously though, this situation is beyond ridiculous. I am so done dealing with this company. If you or anyone you know is in the crib market, please steer clear of them.

Erin

9 comments:

Kmama said...

I'm so glad you finally called them out. What major PITA. I hope they don't give you any trouble returning the crib!

5thsister said...

You tell 'em Erin! Good for you!

The Boob Nazi said...

Six weeks ago?!? That is unbelievable.

Confessions From A Working Mom said...

I am SO glad you called out the company; I can't wait to hear if they give you a response. And if anyone comes your way madder than a hornet, then you send them MY way. I've got your back, girl!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Chelle said...

How frustrating!! I am GLAD you called them out--seriously, companies need to realize that in order for them to succeed they have to work with the customers!!

xo

ps-Did Traci get back to you about the blog design? I know you'll love her!

Mommy Moment said...

Oh the joys of dealing with some companies.
It's good you shared!
I'm new to following you and wanted you to know that i LOVE your blog! Such sweet little girls :)

Jody from Mommy Moment

Carolina Girl said...

Hi. Just found your blog through TMC. What adorable kiddos you've got. I'm a SAH/Homeschooling mom who also runs a business from home. Signed up to follow, can't wait to read more. Have an amazing evening. Jamie

Shell said...

Good for you for calling them out! What a giant pain!

Crystal Escobar said...

oh how frustrating!!!