1. Wolf Hall, Hilary Mantel
2. Naomi and her daughters, Walter Wangerin
3. Juliet, Ann Fortier
4. The Thorn, Beverly Lewis
8. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter & Sweet, Jamie Ford
9. The Age of Innocence, Edith Wharton
10. A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens
11. Skipping Christmas, John Grisham
I also have a couple of other goals for this challenge:
1. Spend no more than $3 per book. That means using the library or book swap.
2. Speaking of the library, I want to make a weekly trip to the library to my Rosebuds to storytime. We do this sporadically, but I am going to try to make it part of our weekly routine.
3. Speaking of the Rosebuds, my final goal is to read to them for 30 minutes before bedtime. We are already reading a lot to Miss H, but Lil' B tends to get the short end of that stick.
Interested in joining in the fun? Head on over to Callapidder Days to link up. Happy Reading!