Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pour Your Heart Out - Finding a routine

 


I have been out of the blogging routine for so long, I feel like I can't remember how to do this anymore. I have no routine and it overwhelms me. Adjusting back to life at home is more challenging that I expected it would be. I have so many things I want to do, and I want to do them all RIGHT NOW.


I want to go to the gym....like everyday. I want to take Miss H to the pool to swim. I want to write on my blog, and read and comment on your blogs. I want to sign up for sewing classes.



I need to clean my house, do my laundry, and prepare meals for my family. I need to work on my new "wobby" as a Macaroni Kid Publisher Mom, which I absolutely LOVE doing.



I want to connect with my friends on Twitter and Facebook. I want to upload pictures from my camera for the last couple of months and update my family blog. I want to go pick blueberries.



I want. I need. I want. I need.



Breathe.......................



This is my reminder to myself that everything will get done in good time. That I just need to take some time to get back into my routine.



Erin

10 comments:

Tenny Kusuma said...

I realized every mom wants to do more and more, but not much time to do it. I'm one of them too.
I had lots meltdown moments. So...don't overwhelm yourself. Have a great day!!

VandyJ said...

THe mom who figures out how to be in two places at once is going to make a fortune. But the down side is that there would be twice as much stuff to do then, so maybe not. Anyway, I hope you can find your balance and yourself and your routine.

Liz Mays said...

You have no idea how much I relate to this today. I am feeling completely overwhelmed and at a loss with things!

I hope you feel in a groove again soon!

Shell said...

It takes a while to get back into any routine. Take your time and we'll all be here for you!

Thanks for linking up!

Kim Dettmer said...

Oh...I so relate!!!!! There is so much to do - and time is limited. And figuring out what to tackle when and how to fit which in where and still feel like I am tending to all the needs of everyone.... grr...I so get it!

When you figure out the secret - let me know!

Debbie said...

You are so right! It does seem overwhelming when you list it all.
I got so busy the last couple of weeks that I wasn't really around the blogging world. I missed it and am looking forward to being back.

liz said...

It will get done. One thing at a time. Maybe make a list? I love lists.

Tylaine said...

Hi Stoppin over from PYHO.
I can so relate. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with everything I should be doing or even want to be doing and I just end up doing nothing and then I feel more "mom guilt" for not doing anything :):)
But you're right we just need to relax and everything will get done in time (there's a lot more important things than cleaning the house anyway :))

Unknown said...

A Mother's work is never done :) Have a great day, and know I feel the same way!!

Anonymous said...

Things will get back to normal. I know how you feel though. I would love to take a sewing class! That sounds fun.